Police are looking for two men accused of stealing an ATM card and trying several times on Friday to use it.
Sgt. Brad Hansen said the victim left their ATM card at an ATM machine. Throughout the day, Hansen said, attempts were made at local businesses to use the card and a large cash withdrawal was made. Two males were seen using the card, which declined all the purchase attempts but allowed the withdrawal.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to call CrimeStoppers at 402-727-4002 or Fremont Police at 402-727-2677.
Police are also investigating:
* Burglary of a Nintendo Wii Play Deck valued at $300 from an apartment in the 2600 block of North Laverna Street. A laptop computer also may have been stolen. The crime was reported at 2 p.m. on Saturday.
* An iPod, possibly stolen by juveniles, from a park in the 500 block of North K Street Saturday night.
* Theft of a purse from in front of a residence in the 2600 block of Idaho Street on Friday.
* A 20-inch gray, black and blue Rage bicycle stolen from the 900 block of North Pierce Street on Friday.
* Federico Hernandez-Arellano, 35, of Fremont, was cited for third degree domestic assault at 11:29 p.m. Saturday in the 807 South Broad Street as the result of an argument.
* Elissa L. Womeldorf, 27, of Fremont, was cited for domestic assault in the 1600 block of East 5th Street Sunday afternoon.
* Nathan L. Ustohal, 33, of Fremont was cited Sunday evening for leaving the scene of a property damage accident.