Capt. Tom Christensen compares it to an archeological dig.
The Fremont Fire Department responded to a house and car fire at 1023 E. Eighth St., late Saturday night.
The Fremont Fire Department responded to a grain bin fire caused by moving parts Friday evening.
The Fremont Fire Department responded to a garage fire caused by a propane heater in south Fremont Tuesday morning.
The Fremont Rural Fire Department evacuated an individual near Ridge Road Wednesday afternoon after flood waters surrounded the person’s home.
A flood advisory has been issued for south central Dodge County and north central Saunders County through 6 p.m. Wednesday due to an ice jam o…
The Fremont Board of Health has extended a health directive mandating mask usage for two months.
Dodge County Supervisor-elect Pat Tawney will join the county’s board of supervisors for its first meeting this year on Wednesday.
A duplex fire resulted in severe damage to both the interior and exterior of a building on Wednesday afternoon, Fremont Fire Capt. Pat Tawney said.
As temperatures decrease, fire safety is critical for homes with heating equipment keeping its residents warm.
Fremont Police have released the names of two young men involved in a crash during the weekend.
Fremont firefighters extinguished a small fire in a bedroom after a child had played with a cigarette lighter.
You’d expect Jaxon and Eli Morris to have a cat or dog.
The Fremont Fire Department responded to a fire at a duplex in south Fremont Sunday afternoon.
Brandon Osness doesn’t know the name of the woman in Apartment 305.
The Fremont Fire Department responded to a fire on Thursday afternoon at 145 S. Somers Ave.