Skip to main contentSkip to main content
Updating results


Q: I bought a condo in 1999 in Mumbai, India, to use when we visited the city. It has been rented for a total of six to seven years, but not continuously. I have not taken any depreciation nor reported any income from the property. Is there any way I can sell the condo and bring the proceeds from the sale of that property back to the United States?

  • Updated

Q: I live with my grandmother and uncle. When she passes away, my uncle told me that he is going to inherit the house. He says he wants to put it in my name for some financial reason. He is a broke jerk I want nothing to do with. Although my decision is already to have nothing to do with him, I would like to know exactly what it would mean if the house is mortgage-free and clearly given to him, and I let him put it in my name.

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.


News Alerts

Breaking News